December 09, 2012

I wonder


I wonder,
when I think of you in your domestic life,
no contrivance, no image, no perception,
when you are you, in your purest self,

I wonder how you look in the morning,
when you wake up from the bed, smile over that naughty dream,
your scattered curls, your sleepy eyes, your chubby chicks,
I want to wake up with you,

I wonder how you look after a fresh shower,
when you cover your wet body in towel,
spread the scent in the room to make it feel like a garden,
I want to feel your very own fragrance

I wonder how you look, sitting in front of the mirror,
brushing your hair, rolling your fingers on your flicks,
feeling shy of your own bare body – untouched, unseen,
I want to feel your soft, tender beauty

I wonder how you look, in the kitchen,
cooking a meal & eating from your plate,
wiping the gravy from your rosy lips,
I want lick your fingers full of gravy

I wonder how you look, sitting in the balcony,
gazing at the twilight sky, completely unaware of yourself,
yearning in the thoughts your man over a lonely evening,
I want to sit beside you and hold your hand

I wonder how you look, in the bedroom,
in your silky nightgown, ready to sleep,
waking up in the midnight suddenly of a scary dream,
and hugging the pillow tightly

I want to be with you
to see you, hiding your existence,
under me in a fit of wild love making,
with me in my arms, unfolding your forest of hair,
on my wide chest & caressing it,

I am dying to see one day,
how your body thrills,
when my fingers touch it.
I want so much to be a man once,
the man of your dreams, your ultimate one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment